Love the shiny finish on that board ![]()
This is my Sonnet with GMK Foundation keycaps. I’ve installed mill max sockets on to the PCB and tried all kinds of switches and configurations. Now the curiosity has settled on POM plate stack-mounted with the Anthracite switches from the same brand.
This is my first kit board that I got in December. Before I thought that $500 was completely normal for a keyboard. They keycaps are ePBT Scandi which I got mostly because it’s one of two sets that I’ve seen featuring my native language’s (and most commonly used layout) Þ, Ð and Ö in the correct position. The only other set I’ve seen with these keys is GMK Electric.
I like this board because it’s colorful and light enough to carry around. Right now I have Kailh Midnight Pro’s in them because it’s my only board that suits those switches well.
I really should post here more often as I seem to swap out keyboards in my collection like once (or twice
) a day ![]()
This is my QK60 tri-mode WKL in Lavender with a brass weight.
My favorite color is purple, and if you went WKL, you gotta show off the blockers, right??
Went with the full QK foam treatment, POM plate.
- Switches Durock Black Lotus
- Keycaps: Domikey Ghost
- Artisans:
(Left) Cute one I found on Etsy
(Right) The Longest Hug from Maison of the West - Stabilizers: The included Owlstabs
I have a handfuls of 60%'s and love them all for different reasons, but feel like they are some of the best sounding builds in my collection.
This setup feels and sounds perfect to me and don’t see it changing up too much in the future.
I think @heebiekeebies would appreciate this build.
Damn guys, I discover something new from random posts I look at here everyday: now I’m curious and have to find more infos about this Nyogel for stabs.
End OT ![]()
Dude! That’s awesome. I swear, learning how to properly apply that stuff was a challenge itself. I ruined so many stabs in the process. It was worth it though, that stuff is pure stab rattle kryptonite.
Another day, another 60%! This one is set up just for show as it combines my hobby of building keyboards as well as Lego sets. ![]()
Both are displayed on top of yet another hobby, my vinyl collection ![]()
This is the Adam60 from KBDcraft.
I picked it up shortly after it was first posted on keebtalk, and always kind of had it in mind to just put it on display. I was impressed with how it sounded after it was built though. The stock stabs needed some work, but all-in-all, it wasn’t too bad.
Switches: Gateron G Pro Browns (I had them leftover from my Keychron Q1.)
Keycaps: Cerakeys ceramic keycaps (Ignore the fact that I don’t have proper shift keys… It was the kitting, I swear)
Stabilizers: KBDcraft Stabi (Included)
A bunch of my group buys came in over the past couple of months that I’d been waiting on for almost 2 years…
Top to bottom:
- Salvun Salvation in Samurai Blue
Keycaps: GMK Striker R2
Switches: Banana Split
Artisan: Salvun - Rama Thermal Seq2 in Rose Gold
Keycaps: KAM Little Pilot
Switches: Pewter - Rama Thermal Seq2 in Kuro
Keycaps: GMK Dracula
Switches: JWK Matcha
Artisan: Archetype 808 Boom - Rama Thermal Seq2 in Milk
Keycaps: GMK Serenity
Switches: Creamsicles (Tangerines with Cream Stems)
Artisan: Brocaps Bronin
So happy with them all. Each was a joy to build. I’m particularly enjoying the banana splits on the salvation. It feels like typing on little egg shells.
Haha. That’s a pretty good description of Banana Splits.
Beautiful. I love that rose gold ![]()
I like seeing KAM Little Pilot on the rose gold case
Man you really are making me pull the trigger on this one when I absolutely do not need it! Looks great.
This gives me 1984 retro Amstrad/Schneider CPC464 vibes, when having 64kB RAM was more than enough…
64k of RAM’s still plenty… oh, you meant the whole computer, not just the keyboard controller! ![]()

To celebrate two weeks until Tears of the Kingdom, we have double the adventure! DMK Adventurer on my Sagittarius in the front and a Tiger Lite I’m building for a friend in the back.
I’m a little too lazy to convert my caps/control to non-stepped so I will have an all brown left mod cluster.
This is my second DMK set (have Double Chip) and this one seems considerably nicer. The texture is, I think, inferior to that of a GMK set but it otherwise compares favorably. There’s something about tripleshot that just calls out to me. Downside: it’s as expensive if not more expensive than a GMK set. I love Zelda though and prefer this set to Hero for the brighter colors.














