What is on your desk today?

GMK Prepress on my Portico with Dark Amber T1s

It has a great snickity sound I’ll record when I’m not within 20 feet of architectural construction.

11 Likes

After many months MT3 3277 finally came in to complete the Rekt1800 in Aqua.

I agree with he sentiment that the alpha could have been a bit darker and the accent could have been a touch brighter.

12 Likes

What a killer keeb ensemble you’ve got there! Loving the colors. What’s the melty skull thing?

That’s an enamel token I picked up for a local shop in PNW.

1 Like

Brass fat plate came in the mail today!

21 Likes

How’s the typing on that thicc plate?

1 Like

Woozer! What’s the specs and where did you get it? I so need this.

2 Likes

Its awesome. Needed to add a tape layer to get rid of the little amount of hollowness.

1 Like

This is a solid brass plate 4.75mm thick. Had it cut by SendCutSend.

2 Likes

Fat plate swap complete. Hoping to get the machined 6* case in the next couple weeks to finish the ultimate Planck build. If the fitment and finish off it is spot on, gonna get a stainless case machined for triple the weight :fire::exclamation:

16 Likes

soundtest please

5 Likes

Finally got around to one!

1 Like

TX 660. Loving the sound and feel of this with DSA caps. In fact, it’s making me look forward to buying some new DSA sets. Now, we just need someone to make some. :blush:

20 Likes

My CMYKeeb, now with matching deskmat

• KBD67L bluetooth version
  • GMK Prepress caps w/ novelties etc.
  • GMK Prepress “Splatter” deskmat

“Halftone” might have been a better name than “Splatter”, but the design is perfect for the theme, and couldn’t be more at home on my prepress workstation desk.

17 Likes

2 Likes

Playing with Chocs for the first time on a circuit python keyboard from Tindie. Per key RGB was unexpected, but cool.

14 Likes

WFH life - 1 keyboard for desktop PC, 1 keyboard for work laptop. Should I just get a L1Tech KVM now?

7 Likes

Installed some bias lighting and ended up using the entire strip so yay?

9 Likes